To book Becky for a presentation, e-mail her at email@example.com or call 314-322-3807.
Two years ago Becky’s journey to becoming a nationally recognized speaker and author kicked off with Brookstone Capital Management’s 10 Year Anniversary in Chicago in 2016 for 500 advisors. CEO Dean Zayed requested Becky to speak at this conference after reading her book.
Becky’s speaking engagements have included:
- An amazing event entitled, “Women Wine & Wisdom” for Marsha Harris, President of Unified Wealth Planning in Huntington, Indiana.
- “Embracing Retirement to its Fullest” hosted by John Eikenberry, President and Nick Boeckman, CFP, Eikenberry Retirement Planning in Sidney, Ohio.
- “Women Wine & Wisdom” for Bonnie Griffith, President of StoneWolfe Financial Inc., St. Louis, MO.
- Celebrating his 5th year in business with a client event, for Antonio Lugo, President Smart Wealth Strategies, Chicago, IL,
- Private event entitled “Wine, Chocolate & Wisdom” in Collinsville, IL
- “Retirement: It’s Not Just About the Money”, Linda Gardner, President of Blue Heron Capital, LLC, Englewood Colorado.
- “Are you as comfortable with your Retirement Plan as you are in your Pajamas?” for Perkins and Zayed, Estate and Trust Law Group, Chicago, IL
- “Baby Boomers Bucket List Forum” for Jeff Kennedy, President Kennedy Wealth Group, Quincy, IL.
- Special Event for: Brian Hayes, Hayes Advisory Group, Kokomo, IN.
- Keynote Speaker, “The Transition – Professional to Retiree”, New York Life, Tucson, AZ
- Keynote Speaker, “A Professional Woman’s Journey to a Financially and Emotionally Healthy Retirement”, Morgan Stanley Old Pueblo Group, Tucson, AZ
- Keynote Speaker, “How a Corporate Executive Made the Big Life Shift from Leading a Global Firm to Spending Her Days in Pajamas!”, Network of Extraordinary Women, Tucson, AZ
- Retire Well Retire Happy podcast show, Reinventing Yourself for Retirement. Hosted by Ann Nelson, Author and host of Retire Well Retire Happy podcast show from Woodstock, Queensland, Australia