To book Becky for a presentation, e-mail her at email@example.com or call 314-322-3807.
Becky’s speaking engagements have included:
- An amazing event entitled, “Women Wine & Wisdom” for Marsha Harris, President of Unified Wealth Planning in Huntington, Indiana.
- “Embracing Retirement to its Fullest” hosted by John Eikenberry, President and Nick Boeckman, CFP, Eikenberry Retirement Planning in Sidney, Ohio.
- “Women Wine & Wisdom” for Bonnie Griffith, President of StoneWolfe Financial Inc., St. Louis, MO.
- Celebrating his 5th year in business with a client event, for Antonio Lugo, President Smart Wealth Strategies, Chicago, IL,
- Private event entitled “Wine, Chocolate & Wisdom” in Collinsville, IL
- “Retirement: It’s Not Just About the Money”, Linda Gardner, President of Blue Heron Capital, LLC, Englewood Colorado.
- “Are you as comfortable with your Retirement Plan as you are in your Pajamas?” for Perkins and Zayed, Estate and Trust Law Group, Chicago, IL
- “Baby Boomers Bucket List Forum” for Jeff Kennedy, President Kennedy Wealth Group, Quincy, IL.
- Special Event for: Brian Hayes, Hayes Advisory Group, Kokomo, IN.
- Keynote Speaker, “The Transition – Professional to Retiree”, New York Life, Tucson, AZ
- Keynote Speaker, “A Professional Woman’s Journey to a Financially and Emotionally Healthy Retirement”, Morgan Stanley Old Pueblo Group, Tucson, AZ
- Keynote Speaker, “How a Corporate Executive Made the Big Life Shift from Leading a Global Firm to Spending Her Days in Pajamas!”, Network of Extraordinary Women, Tucson, AZ
- Retire Well Retire Happy podcast show, Reinventing Yourself for Retirement. Hosted by Ann Nelson, Author and host of Retire Well Retire Happy podcast show from Woodstock, Queensland, Australia
- Special presentation at St. Louis County Library, for debut of “A Classic in Clown Shoes”, May 22, 2019
Wanted to let all my friends know that I am very honored to have my book, Hiding in My Pajamas, featured by Databird Research Journal as their book of the month. Here is a link to their site.